The littles enjoying some Hello Kitty pocky in the afternoon.
The cake arrives!
I love the expression on Lily's face!
Chocolate love.
Getting excited before mom cuts the cake!
Silliness.
We are so thankful for this little table and stools in our hotel
suite. It's perfect for snacking and playing!
Digging in.
A little reading with Dad after her bath.
The girls have been coloring and writing during our down times.
They are both quite the little artists!
4 comments:
Such a special week... SO much to celebrate and praise God for!!! The photos of the girls together are adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!
I love all the photos and updates! Lily looks so happy.
I'm so enjoying the photos of Steve with the littles! Steve has been and continues to be such a wonderful, loving father to his daughters, as well as a loving husband to our Lydia, a for which we are so thankful and appreciative!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also, it is so noticeable that our Father is truly working through each of you and all you experience as a family, on Lily!!!
The airplane will become a reality quite soon for Lily! ♥
Also, appears that Lily didn't need a second try at cake and especially chocolate! ♥
Love the parasols, I imagine Jordan's was quite an experience in itself!
Continued prayers, with Love & Hugs,
"Step-Mom/Grandma"
Nannette
~*~
We loved that little table too! A great place for littles for sure!!! XO
Post a Comment