"air O pane!"
If you meet Lily in person there is very good chance she will do
this to you!
I'm so glad these aren't real children they're playing with.
Takin' a little break for a little meltdown.
She got over it.
New friend. (notice the sign in the back, it almost spells "Maylie"
Dinner at Lucy's.
Our first real cold drink in over a week! No ice but very cold. Oh how I miss
my cups of ice water!
And who should we run into?! Sweet Sarah, Lori and precious Evie,
(Evie is not pictured as she was busy playing with Mikyla and the littles)
Every day that passes there is a remarkable transformation in Lily's attachment and
behavior. I know we have a looooong way to go but God is working out his plan.
"The greatest of these is love." I Cor. 13
.
6 comments:
Oops, forgot Jordan's and the air-O-plane was on this post...but, will not repeat comment! :)
It is interesting how many countries do not use ice like we American's do! We would have a difficult time, too!
I loved the almost "Maylie" sign...it could be proof that all is on tract! ♥
How many families are on your journey with you this time? It's wonderful to go as a "family" and not be all alone, as it is a journey best shared!
I previously mentioned Lily's changes being noticeable, I love your words and quote of I Cor.13~so true, Love!!!
Love, Hugs and prayers continue,
"Step-Mom/Grandma"
Nannette
~*~
I just love the updates. Everyone looks like they are doing great and enjoying themselves.
Oh my goodness! You can see how she is changing already in the photos! You certainly have two little beauties!
SO thankful to see you all enjoying your time together as a family. Lily looks like she is doing great!!! XO
Looks like you all are having fun!
We loved Jordon's store! The girls look like they are bonding and Lily is truly blossoming!
Post a Comment