Karissa and I drove into LA this afternoon to pick up the fam... and after a looooong delay, and some horribly tedious waiting... we finally became a family of seven! Praise the Lord, He has done wondrous things for us.
We just met you two girls at Joanna's wedding and I am soo happy to see that your family and newest family member is doing so good. She seems so happy. I loved meeting you and wish God's blessings on all of your lives. I am still in awe at how God works...to put you at the table with Mike!!
7 comments:
Welcome home!! You have such a beautiful family!
Welcome HOME! Hope Maylie is feeling okay and the Mama can get some rest and feel better soon too!!
XOXO
Congratulations! This is so exciting!
WELCOME HOME!!! Wonderful to see you all together!
We just met you two girls at Joanna's wedding and I am soo happy to see that your family and newest family member is doing so good. She seems so happy. I loved meeting you and wish God's blessings on all of your lives. I am still in awe at how God works...to put you at the table with Mike!!
Shelly
Welcome home and congratulations to your beautiful family!
What a precious post~ nothing sweeter than family reunited!!! XOXO to you all!
Post a Comment