Yesterday, Mikyla said that her throat hurt and that she felt like she had a bump in her throat. My mom instructed her to eat yogurt and have a few organic cough drops. Today we went to the beach and Mikyla's throat still hurt, so afterward mom took Mikyla to a walk-in clinic while Dad, Kourtney and I waited out in the car with all of our beach gear. When they came back they told us that Mikyla has strep throat! Poor baby! I have had strep throat three times, so I know from experience that it is NOT fun.My mom is currently at Trader Joes picking up lots of popsicles, yogurt, kefir, juice and soup for Mikyla (We wanted to make her homemade chicken noodle soup, but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow). Please pray that the medicine will kick in and heal Mikyla quickly! Also, if you could pray that nobody else would get strep throat, that would be wonderful.
Get well soon, Mikyla!
P.S. Poor Bingley! The one love of his life is not able to cuddle him right now! The rest of us will try to comfort our poor puppy.
~Posted by Karissa <3
1 comment:
Well, we just finished a bout of strep throat... it was our first family bout ever... it started with Eden... progressed thru Judah and then this past week, Shiloh and Jordan got it. Only Bethany has somehow remained well. We will pray for all of you!
Love,
The Strang Family
Post a Comment