We're interrupting our giveaway briefly to share the new photos of Lily we received a few days ago! We were able to send a care package and cake through Ladybugs N Love
Also we had our Article 5 picked up a yesterday and are now officially waiting for TA (travel approval)!!!! Praying we get it before the upcoming Chinese holidays and trade fair in Guangzhou.
There is nothing like getting new photos of your baby~ they are precious!!! SO thankful A5 was picked up and praying TA is issued soon!!! I can't wait to see you holding that baby either!!!!! Blessings and love!
8 comments:
Oh, she is sooooo cute!!!
Praising God for these updates! Lily is ADORABLE! She looks so sweet! Counting down the days with you until she is in your arms!
sending you love
There is nothing like getting new photos of your baby~ they are precious!!! SO thankful A5 was picked up and praying TA is issued soon!!! I can't wait to see you holding that baby either!!!!! Blessings and love!
i think it is safe to say Miss Lily loved her cake!!!! LAST cake without her forever family!!!!!
Such a blessing! LOVe that smile!! XO
We are so excited for you! For the photos...for the A5...for what comes next!! Can't wait:)
What a beautiful little girl...and such a sweet gift to send to her. Amazing.
Counting down the days with you and you know I'll be following along every day!!!
I especially love that last photo -she's adorable!!! Betting your arms are aching to love on her!
Post a Comment