Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Travel Approval!!!




Whoo hoo!! We are leaving March 23rd!!!! We're coming Lily!




.

13 comments:

strandfam said...

God has heard your prayers! So excited that your sweet Lily will be in your arms soon! God has been SO faithful!!
Sending you love

Anonymous said...

Yippppeeeee!

Cheri said...

Wow! I'm so excited! Is the whole family going again?

Judi said...

Congratulations on your good news!

Sarah said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Shiloh Strang said...

Congratulations, Willete Family! We will be praying for you! This is such an exciting time for you guys! oh...and I'm sure Maylie will enjoy being a big sister! :D God is doing a new thing! PTL!

~Bethany and Eden Strang

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I THRILLED for you sweet friend!!! Can't wait to see baby Lily in your arms. Isn't God's timing just perfect??? Blessings precious friend!!! XOXO

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you....Know we will be praying for you during this last week and during your weeks in China...can't wait to meet her:)

Naomi said...

Yeah!!!!!! That is wonderful...... finally!!! But all in His time and it will be such a blessed time! I cannot wait to follow the journey to Lily.

love to you all,

Naomi

Anonymous said...

Dear Family:
We are all aware that God indeed answers prayer! Praise the Lord, Jesus! Lily is just a moment away from her forever home!!! We will continue to be in prayer that those that are traveling and that those who are waiting for your return will be safe and comforted through the journey! And that most of all Lily knows true love and that her forever family have come for her!
We love each of you so much and will be prayerfully watching and awaiting with much love!
Our Love Always,
Dad/Grandpa and Nannette

Tiffany said...

Congrats on TA!!!!!!!

AnotherPreciousJewel said...

Wow! That's great news! I'm so happy for you and your family! Almost home, Lily!

groovy mama said...

I am so out of loop, sorry for the delay in CONGRATS!!!!
praying for you and your family and precious little one, so cute!
hugs
Donna