Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Packed and Ready!! Maylie Here We Come!


We leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh Lord, Thou art my God; I will exalt Thee, I will give thanks to Thy name. For Thou hast worked wonders, plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness." Isaiah 25:1


A week ago this is what my packing looked like..... stressed Steve out. He just didn't see how the girls and I were possibly going to get all this stuff packed. We did it! (Well, had to leave one or two items out but we did it!) And this is just Maylie's stuff, excluding her clothes.


Now we are almost packed and ready to go! I've checked my many lists off and gone over them at least 5 times!


A sweet friend, Sarah H. dropped off these adorable luggage tags for the girls and fragrant Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. So thoughtful!!



Another sweet friend, Sarah S. dropped off these little gifts for Maylie. These will sure help keep Maylie busy during the long flight home!



AND... another friend and her sweet daughters gave more gifts to us! Handmade with lots of love!


We will try to post as often as we can from China. Please keep us in prayer!!

And THANK YOU so much to everyone who has supported us on this journey!! Thank you for your prayers and giving so generously. God has truly opened the windows of heaven and poured out His blessings on us!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Yes!!! Praise the Lord, you are going and I am so excited to follow along!!!! I am so happy that the Lord has made the crooked places straight!!

I will check in on you every step of the way! And I will praying for you every day,

with love,
Naomi

Lexie said...

yeah! can y'all even believe it?? i remember the day before my parents left for China...such an exciting time!!

so, so thankful that y'all are getting her before summer even starts! imagine the fun summer that y'all have ahead? praise HIM!

Natalie said...

I'll be following!! I am so excited for you guys. Enjoy every minute of it!