

Beautiful bride

My tough girl trying to scare me with a snake!


Maylie and Jordan


New baby doll

Dinner at Lucy's Diner

China princess


Maylie and Jenna at the White Swan Hotel

Red couch cuties


Sisters

We all have been so blessed to have been able to get to know Jenna and her wonderful family.
~Posted by Kourtney
3 comments:
Hi! I just saw your blog on the AWAA list!!! Maylie is absolutely precious. She looks so tall too (my little peanut is tiny). Hope you all are having a wonderful time in China! Blessings, Leslie from AWAA
OH my gosh!!! I love Jordan! (he still has a photo of my family and his family at his shop) He gave us a wonderful tour of the island.
I hope you get a chance to meet Dong and Susan from Susan's Place. Great people too!
Your photo's have been wonderful and Maylie is a complete doll!
Natalie
Sorry! I am such a goof!!! I was so excited to see Jordan in your pictures I didn't notice the red couch photo's.
You truly have a beautiful family and how blessed you all are.
♥
Natalie
Post a Comment