Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Morning pictures

New doll
Sweet girl
Beuw le ful! (as Maylie would say it.)
Maylie loves brushing with her Hello Kitty toothbrush.
~Posted by Kourtney

5 comments:

Naomi said...

It looks like you are all having such a wonderful time there. The red couch pictures are so lovely. Is tomorrow your last day or do you leave then?

It has gone by so quickly!!!

We continue to be so blessed as we follow along.

Naomi

Kim said...

Hi,

I am Kim, I've been following your journey to your beautiful Maylie.

We were in China in November adopting our little girl, nearly 5 years old. Maylie reminds me so much of our Vivi Jo, maybe it is the short hair cut with the big bows in her hair...they even have a couple dresses that are the same.

Here is a link that has a few pictures of Vivi Jo when her hair was short.
http://celebratingeverydaylife.blogspot.com/2008/12/expressive-dance.html

Do you see the resemblance?

We were in China the same time your friends, the Strands were there. I met them and got their blog address and that is how I found blog.

Maylie looks like she is a PERFECT fit in your family. You have a house full of beautiful girls.

Thanks for sharing your journey!

Kim

Sarah said...

I agree! She is beuw le ful!

Blessings,
Sarah

Natalie said...

Maylie is such a beautiful girl and she looks adorable in her bows!

Natalie

Clint and Jennifer said...

Love her big bows! So happy for you all!
Hello Kitty toothbrushes are the bomb.