CONGRATULATIONS Willette Family! God is so good, and it brings so much joy to our hearts to see beautiful Maylie in the arms of her family! We have been continually praying!(I have been up checking and then as I have slept I have been dreaming about all of you in China!) Can't wait to hear more, she looks like such a happy girl, and the joy on your faces is beautiful! WOW AMAZING!! Thank You for allowing us to share in your special day. Give little Maylie love from our family and we send our love to each of you.
God has done GREAT things for us; and we are filled with joy! Psalm 126:3
This is the day the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it! Psalm 118:24
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. She fits right in with your family. Isn't it amazing how God has his hand in placing each child where they should be. She looks so happy and seemed to warm up to you all very easily. Praying that she will continue to bond with you all and that you will have a great time in China. God bless you all. Cindy Linamen
7 comments:
so so so happy for you guys!! she is beautiful!! praying y'all are having an awesome first day together!! yay!
beautiful family!!
Hooray! Great to see her in your arms. Enjoy each moment you are in China...it goes so fast~
CONGRATULATIONS Willette Family! God is so good, and it brings so much joy to our hearts to see beautiful Maylie in the arms of her family! We have been continually praying!(I have been up checking and then as I have slept I have been dreaming about all of you in China!) Can't wait to hear more, she looks like such a happy girl, and the joy on your faces is beautiful! WOW AMAZING!! Thank You for allowing us to share in your special day. Give little Maylie love from our family and we send our love to each of you.
God has done GREAT things for us; and we are filled with joy!
Psalm 126:3
This is the day the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it!
Psalm 118:24
Oh how wonderful to finally see her in your arms!!! And you are all smiling! She is so beautiful and looks quite content in your arms.
Crying tears of joy for you,
Naomi
I LOVE how Maylie is wearing jean capri's just like her big sissies!
How cute is that!
Whoo Hoo!! God is so good! What a beautiful family. Maylie looks very tall. She is a very beautiful girl!
Sweet dreams to all of you &
God Bless
♥
Natalie
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. She fits right in with your family. Isn't it amazing how God has his hand in placing each child where they should be. She looks so happy and seemed to warm up to you all very easily. Praying that she will continue to bond with you all and that you will have a great time in China. God bless you all.
Cindy Linamen
Post a Comment