Praise the Lord we're home! Maylie is officially an American citizen! We were greeted at the airport by our dear friends the S. Fam. Maylie was spoiled with new toys, adorable welcome home signs and a GIANT Dora balloon!
The flights went smoothly and Maylie slept a lot during the last flight.
Maylie is enjoying the run of house. So much to take in.
I have about 20 loads of laundry I need to start on and then we're heading to bed early tonight, or by China time late morning!
9 comments:
Wonderful!
I am so glad that you made it home safely. We have been with you every step of the way and will continue to follow along and see how Maylie likes her lovely new room!!! I am sure she is so excited!
I just knew that Sarah would be there to meet you... precious sister that she is!!!
Please continue to pray. We now have a CA but are still waiting to hear about the province allowing us to come!! It won't be long.... all in His time!!!
love you all!!!!
Naomi
So happy to hear you are HOME!! Hope you got some good sleep last night!
Blessings,
Jenn
oops...didn't realize until later that I commented under a different account! I am "Happy Blessings" too!
Happy Blessings!
Jenn
So glad that you guys made it home safely. I hope you are kinda kidding about the 20 LOADS of laundry!! Enjoyed all the pictures & videos of Maylie. Hope you guys got some sleep!
We have followed your grand adventure from the time Dave Thorne passed it along to us. We are happy for your family to have such a precious one as Maylie join the family. We pray that Maylie will come to love her new home and the many new friends she will meet and that she come to know the King of Kings. Such a gift as this, there is no equal. Welcome home! Paul & Peggy, Reno, Nevada
Praise the Lord! I have been following your sweet story for some time, lacing you into my prayers each step of the way. What a blessing. Thank you for allow us to peek in and see how much the Lord has blessed you. EnJOY each step of the way. My prayers will continue . . .
Glad to hear you've arrived safely. I have prayed for you (and everyone else returning from China) when I can't sleep because of jet lag. Here's praying we can all sleep through the night soon! (Though I plan to still keep praying!)
Welcome home! It is been wonderful to follow your journey and to see Maylie. Congratulations and praying you can get rested up.
Julie P. (from AWAA WC yahoo group)
Post a Comment