To see these pictures of them all together, got me all choked up!! What a blessing it will be to live so close together. I am sure Maylie feels right at home already!!
Thank you for blessing us all with such a wonderful privilege to travel along with you and witness such a miracle!
4 comments:
Do you think my kids are just a LITTLE bit excited to have Maylie home?!!! We love you Maylie!!!!
To see these pictures of them all together, got me all choked up!! What a blessing it will be to live so close together. I am sure Maylie feels right at home already!!
Thank you for blessing us all with such a wonderful privilege to travel along with you and witness such a miracle!
Love you all,
Naomi
I love the pictures of all those beautiful kids together! Look how GOOD the Lord is!!
Blessings,
Jenn
Beautiful! I love their clothes.
It was fun to follow along your journey. So glad you're home safely!
Post a Comment