









On Memorial Day, we went to the park and had a picnic! Maylie loved every minute of it... running on the grass, eating lunch, riding her bike, and playing on the playground! The only part she didn't love, was me taking so many pictures of her.... half the time she would give me her fake smile... but luckily, I was able to capture at least one or two photos of her beautiful genuine smile. So sweet. She loves the outdoors!! I am such a blessed Jie Jie to be able to spend the day with her!
~Posted by Kourtney




5 comments:
I agree...she is BEAUTIFUL! What a happy little girl...her smile is amazing!
Thanks for the comment, it was so sweet. It amazes me how small our world really is.
How old is Maylie? She is such a doll.
Isn't God AWESOME!!!!!
Kim
Hi, I just found your blog and read back to Gotcha Day. Congratulations on your beautiful girl.
Not meaning to pry, but thought you might be interested. My daughter has a dear friend with one of her arms ending at her elbow. She does so fabulously. No impediment at all. She dresses herself, cooks, surfs, does absolutey everything. She graduated from college, has a ton of friends, etc. etc. Her Dad is an orthopedic surgeon. She has had an artificial arm and did not like it. She really prefers to be natural.
Have a wonderful life with your beautiful girl.
Thank you Natalie for the thoughtful encouragement! I love hearing stories of kids who overcome their disabilities. Do you know if your daughter's friend plays any musical instruments?
Thank you for sharing!
Hi, I just checked and our friend does not play a musical instrument. Other than that, she does most everything. She is fun and outgoing an is loved by everyone. I see that in your little Maylie's future too.
By the way, your whole family is beautiful. I am excited for you to have little Maylie. I am an adoptive mother of 2 girls myself as well as having bio children. It has been great.
Yes-she is beautiful. I loved all the smiles! I love to see how their eyes light up after they come home. Enjoy this time.
Jennifer
Post a Comment