makenzie just looked at maylie in this post and said, "look, that's my new friend!"can't wait to meet her!
Love the pictures! It looks like you had a FUN day! So sweet that Jenna and Maylie are such special friends. The photos of them together are so sweet!
Love the pictures of the two girls!
Great pictures. Brings back so many memories. I have one of Isabella in kanga's pouch too!Maylie looks like such a happy girl!You have been doing such an awesome job blogging, I am somehow behind.Hugs,Natalie
Love the pictures & especially the videos. My husband & I just watched all of them several times! Maylie is adorable.
I absolutely LOVE the photo of Maylie by herself in brown with that adorable bow. TB wants it in poster size for her room.Praying as you requested...Love you...Hurry home...Auntie LB
Post a Comment
6 comments:
makenzie just looked at maylie in this post and said, "look, that's my new friend!"
can't wait to meet her!
Love the pictures! It looks like you had a FUN day! So sweet that Jenna and Maylie are such special friends. The photos of them together are so sweet!
Love the pictures of the two girls!
Great pictures. Brings back so many memories. I have one of Isabella in kanga's pouch too!
Maylie looks like such a happy girl!
You have been doing such an awesome job blogging, I am somehow behind.
Hugs,
Natalie
Love the pictures & especially the videos. My husband & I just watched all of them several times! Maylie is adorable.
I absolutely LOVE the photo of Maylie by herself in brown with that adorable bow. TB wants it in poster size for her room.
Praying as you requested...
Love you...
Hurry home...
Auntie LB
Post a Comment