We lived in that Starbucks and spent many an hour with the Strands and her lovely Mum Kathy there!! Oh it brings back many good memories and I look forward to being back there again!
How could she not like Starbucks!!!! She is such a little poppet!! I absolutely wish we could have met her in person!! Guess we'll have to come out for the Missions Conference sometime!!!
2 comments:
We lived in that Starbucks and spent many an hour with the Strands and her lovely Mum Kathy there!! Oh it brings back many good memories and I look forward to being back there again!
How could she not like Starbucks!!!! She is such a little poppet!! I absolutely wish we could have met her in person!! Guess we'll have to come out for the Missions Conference sometime!!!
Keep posting..... I am enjoying every minute!!
Gotta love Starbucks! Too Cute!!
Post a Comment